Membership in MTSA brings you and your company many important benefits. Since its inception, MTSA has been influential in shaping legislation that affects member operations, employees and environmental issues.
Additionally, the friendships and alliances developed through MTSA have led to business innovations and cooperative efforts to improve individual enterprises and the laundry industry as a whole.
MTSA Benefits Include:
- Annual Membership Events – Network with members and vendors to share ideas on best practices, new products and services, regulatory issues and more.
- Legislative Conferences – Take an active role in forming legislation that affects your business now and in the future.
- Industry workshops – Participate in workshops from the Allied Trades to see what new and exciting products and services will improve your business in the future.
- Annual Directory – A comprehensive list of all Midwest operators and associates for quick reference throughout the year.
- Energy Savings Program with Constellation Energy – Get special rates on energy and energy saving purchases for just being a member! Contact Robert Hedrich to start saving now: Robert.email@example.com 630-235-7283
- MTSA Online – Keep abreast of association news and events via the internet at www.mtsa.net
Your membership and interest in MTSA benefits everyone. Contact MTSA office to register your company.
(888) 672-6872 or www.mtsa.net